Director, Professional Services
- Sydney, Australia
Leading Products – Innovative Ideas – Exceptional People ….MicroStrategy, A Dynamic Place to Work.
At MicroStrategy, we are passionate about creating powerful, disruptive technologies that transform how companies do business. Innovative products and ultimately our success are rooted in one driving force—our people. Our casual and flexible environment encourages creativity and collaboration, so you’ll have the opportunity to initiate and contribute to challenging projects, while pursuing your interests and developing, both professionally and personally. Bring us your passion, curiosity, fresh ideas, and be a part of technology innovation at its best.
MicroStrategy’s Professional Services Sales Team has direct impact on our bottom line results and the company’s overall success. Our Service Directors evangelise MicroStrategy’s services portfolio and seek out new enterprise business solutions, and grow long-term relationships with our clients. We are looking for those team players that are overachievers and have a passion for selling quality solutions to businesses to join the team.
- The Professional Services Director (PSD) works closely with the MicroStrategy licence organisation, our delivery team, customers and partners to ensure the overall success of the sale and implementation of all MicroStrategy services solutions and business processes. They are expected to be a significant contributor to the overall success of the customer relationship.
- The PSD is a frontline management role with four primary responsibilities:
- revenue generation in relation to MicroStrategy consulting in ANZ
- services delivery of MicroStrategy products liaising with our extensive partner network to drive turnover and expand our presence personnel management of consulting staff
- This role is primarily focused on growing revenue in assigned accounts, primarily through effective account and engagement management.
- The PSD is responsible for the successful delivery of consulting services as well as the coordination of activities and information between key engagement stakeholders.
- The position is also responsible for the management of consulting personnel, which includes participation in staffing decisions, performance reviews, and career development support.
MicroStrategy offers a competitive market salary and an unrivalled transparent bonus structure along with a package of benefits. This role will have a considerable amount of travel.
- You should bring the following:
- An understanding of the BI/Data warehousing market and products (RDBMS, Web- Client/ Server, OLAP)
- A quantifiable history of selling services in ANZ
- 10 years’ of consulting and consulting management experience at a national or regional level
- 3-5 years’ experience managing all aspects of a services business including P&L
- Prior experience in systems integration consulting or software/ hardware vendor services
- A track record of recruiting, developing and retaining project-based employees
- Experience of working with local partners
- Bachelors or equivalent degree in a business, technical, or related field.