- Milan, Italy
The Account Executive is a key role within our Italian team. A sales expert, the successful applicant will be accomplished at dealing directly with clients, along with international colleagues to help secure results for a market leading listed (NASDAQ: MSTR) global company.
- The Account Executive will prospect, identify, sell and maintain sales relationships within his/her assigned territory.
- Selling MicroStrategy Business Intelligence software products and services to new and existing clients.
- Identify and properly qualify business opportunities.
- Present business solutions at the executive level.
- Lead negotiations and overcome objections for deal closure.
- Manage complex sales cycles and multiple engagements simultaneously.
- Work with sales consultants to discover, identify and meet customer requirements.
- Prepare accurate sales forecasts and sales cycle reporting.
- Provide project management to ensure the success of the potential or current clients.
- Leverage and enhance partner relationships to drive additional value and revenue
- Italian and English required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience.
- At least 5 years of direct selling experience for large/major enterprises in technology company.
- Experience with selling Software licence required.
- Additional experience with Cloud, Mobile, Big Data, Hadoop, or Social Media optional but preferred.
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas.
- Successful experience at new account development or large account management.
- Proven prospecting and sales cycle management skills.
- Experience and training in a value-based enterprise sales methodology (Solution Selling, Customer Centric Selling, etc.).
- Ability to track activity in Salesforce.
- High levels of social perceptiveness and customer service.
- Self-driven, motivated and results oriented.
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills.