Cloud Migration Specialist
- Nagpur, Maharashtra, India
Leading Products – Innovative Ideas – Exceptional People …. MicroStrategy, A Dynamic Place to Work!
At MicroStrategy, we are passionate about creating powerful, disruptive technologies that transform how companies do business. Innovative products and, ultimately, our success are rooted in one driving force—our people. Our casual and flexible environment encourages creativity and collaboration, so you'll have the opportunity to initiate and contribute to challenging projects while pursuing your interests and developing, both professionally and personally. Bring us your passion, curiosity, and fresh ideas, and be a part of technology innovation at its best!
The Role: The MicroStrategy Cloud Team provides unparalleled customer service to all customers, partners, and internal personnel of MicroStrategy. The Cloud Systems Contact (CSC) is responsible for managing all operations within a team of Account Managers in providing first-level account support and planning for the MicroStrategy platform. The CSC dedicates his/her time to ensuring the resolution of customer issues, the technical and professional growth of assigned customers, paying close attention to details, achieving team and individual level objectives, and identifying ways to increase customer satisfaction. This person is responsible for the satisfaction of all customers.
Ideal candidates will be located in Nagpur or within commutable distance, however remote candidates will be considered.
- Represent MicroStrategy to the customer
- Onboard, support, and interface with MicroStrategy Cloud Environment (MCE) customers
- Collaborate with customers and internal resources to upgrade, migrate, operate, and grow customers on the MCE platform
- Promote an environment where all employees understand the importance of customer satisfaction and are accountable for customer growth
- Facilitate all operational checkpoint activities throughout the lifecycle of projects. Continually update relevant business stakeholder of project status
- Assess and resolve all high priority project risks as they are encountered
- Professionally document meetings, requirements, plans, schedules, and incidents as necessary to drive 'next steps' and to keep stakeholders informed
- Create processes and policies that work toward continually improving customer satisfaction, revenue growth, and employee morale
- Assess customer requirements to ensure customer environments are appropriately sized to their business needs
- Provide periodic customer status summaries, and project progress reports to management
- Assume additional responsibilities as directed by management
You should also bring the following:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably with a technical major or minor (Information Systems/Technology, MIS, Computer Science, Business IT)
- 4+ years of related experience or Bachelor's degree equivalent
- Excellent leadership, presentation, organization, and team collaboration skills
- Strong creativity and organizational skills
- Ability to anticipate risks and devise solutions to resolve issues promptly
- Comfort with ambiguity, frequent change, and/or unpredictability
- Strong analytical, detail-oriented, persistent, and not afraid to ask questions. Able to analyze, implement and improve complex systems/processes
- Able to define, document, and support systems, projects, policies, and procedures
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
- MicroStrategy experience preferred
- Able to support MicroStrategy customers during their working hours between 9:00 am and 7:00 pm EST
- The first step of the recruitment process includes online assessments (English, logic, design) - sent via email. In case you can’t find it, please check your SPAM folder.