- Warsaw, Poland
The SaaS Systems Administrator is responsible for responsible for low code configuration and basic administration of SaaS applications and technical support to the end users. This includes basic configuration, system creation of reports and dashboards, end-user training and data integrations, ensuring data hygiene and integrity. This role delivers effective technical customer support to our end users, delivering solutions in an agile and caring way. This role leads a team of Support and QA Engineers and serves as a resource for troubleshooting, training and technical configuration.
The ideal candidate should have exceptional technical, analytical and problem-solving skills and be comfortable interacting with all levels of the organization. We are seeking a self-starter, with a bias towards action, who can recognize and make process improvement recommendations. You will identify new and creative opportunities to leverage Salesforce.com, ServiceNow and other SaaS platforms to support additional business processes or functions. You will also be motivated, team oriented and passionate about technology and innovation.
- Responsible for hands-on administration and low-code configuration of the Salesforce.com and ServiceNow platform.
- Troubleshoot and resolve requests and problems experienced by system users. Assist Support engineers troubleshooting and resolving complex requests.
- Provides technical assistance to customers. Provides support to customers/users if product issues are encountered. Analyzes the problem as described by the customer and determines the best course of action.
- Creates defect records on all reported issues with supporting files and examples for development to create code fixes.
- Documenting troubleshooting and problem resolution steps
- Design, create and maintain test records and test scripts.
- Perform functional, integration, regression, and end-to-end testing.
- Participate in design reviews and provide feedback on user story acceptance criteria.
- Lead UAT sessions with end users
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited school in a quantitative discipline, preferred.
- 1+ years of experience with Salesforce configuration
- Experience configuring ServiceNow would be preferred but not required.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills. Experience in troubleshooting complex issues.
- Ability to dig into data, recreate problems, identify solutions and decision-making skills. A problem-solver at heart.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; Demonstrates a high level of diplomacy and professionalism.
- Ability to lead a team of QA and Support engineers.
- Strong work ethic, hands-on, with a customer service mentality.
- Team player, ability to work cross-functionally, self-driven, motivated, and able to work under pressure.
- The recruitment process includes online assessments as a first step (English, logic, business) - please check also your SPAM folder