Senior Field Marketing Manager
- Tysons Corner, VIRGINIA
The Role: The Senior Field Marketing Manager is a critical leader in our Marketing organization and is responsible for generating new business opportunities by creating, executing, and managing the performance of the marketing strategy across the southern United States – including major metro areas such as Dallas, Austin, Atlanta, Charlotte, TOLA, and Miami. Reporting to the Vice President, Corporate Marketing, this person will focus on creating awareness, demand and engagement with MicroStrategy for large enterprise customers and prospects, in alignment with our corporate go-to-market goals and objectives. You’ll work closely with digital, creative, demand gen, and product marketing teams to employ marketing best practices, and regional scalability and develop innovative ideas that differentiate MicroStrategy in the market.
- Drive national, local, and strategic account (ABM) marketing programs to support lead gen, pipeline generation and progression
- Partner with senior MicroStrategy Sales professionals to identify business goals and maximize the impact of local marketing activities
- Develop an annual marketing plan based on pipeline generation and progression needs for the region, that includes digital, PR/comms, paid advertising, partner marketing, ABM events, local conferences/trade shows, and prospecting content creation
- Manage the regional field marketing budget to ensure strong ROI. Work with business development leads to develop follow up plans to qualify leads and track progress of lead progression to opportunity conversion.
- Establish effective & efficient communication between corporate marketing groups, sales and consulting so that they are aware, knowledgeable and “enabled” with the latest and most powerful content for effective use in sales cycles.
- Work with Digital Marketing (DM) to develop campaigns and orchestrate marketing tactics and tools such as landing pages, emails, social media, and paid social advertising.
- Work with Events team to coordinate and manage event experience, logistics and event execution.
Required Experience and Skills:
Motivation, Innovation, Passion, Integrity, Teamwork, Customer-Focus
You should also bring the following:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree; advanced degree preferred 6+ years marketing experience, directly related to B2B Field Marketing using tools like SalesForce and Marketo a plus
- Strong understanding of event program development
- Understanding of the Southern US market and knowledge of retail, finance, healthcare, or tech industries a plus
- Superior ability to communicate with and influence across all levels of the organization
- Knowledge of B2B Tech or SaaS go-to-market processes and tactics
- Experience in working within a customer focused sales environment with an understanding of sales channels and market segments
- Ability to partner with others (nationally) to achieve objectives as well as ability to work and execute autonomously locally
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office applications
- Energetic, strong work ethic and a dynamic individual who can effectively build strong relationships across the Marketing team regardless of their location.
- Highly motivated, cheerful, and willing to be agile within a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written communication, organization, time-management, process, and project management skills
MicroStrategy is an Equal Employment and Affirmative Action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sex age, genetic information, or any other legally-protected basis.
MicroStrategy is an Equal Employment /Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us about your interest in employment at 703-848-8600.