- Warsaw, Poland
The Role: The SaaS Developer role is hands-on in designing, coding, enhancing and testing of custom Salesforce.com applications to meet business process requirements. Working with other Salesforce.com team members, IS staff and business leaders, this role will apply functional knowledge and technical expertise in the implementation and maintenance of custom Salesforce.com applications. The candidate will have exceptional technical, analytical and problem-solving skills and be comfortable interacting with all levels of the organization. We are seeking a self-starter, with a bias towards action, who can recognize and make process improvement recommendations.
· Design, develop, configure, test and deploy solutions built on Salesforce platform
· Map functional requirements to Salesforce.com features and functionality.
· Provide oversight to code reviews
· Develop integration processes using Salesforce Web Services API and third-party integration tools (Informatica, etc)
· Implement solutions in an agile environment delivering high-quality code and configuration
· Know when to use out-of-the-box functionality versus custom code
· Develop and manage Workflows, Process Builder, Assignment rules, email templates, and all other declarative and programmatic features.
· Customize custom objects, fields, reports, 3rd party apps etc. Handle mass imports and exports of data.
· Understand and support security role maintenance, including role hierarchy, security profiles and access rights
· Lead and support unit testing, integration testing and create test plans
· Write technical approach and design documentation supporting business needs
· Provide on-going support and system administration to quickly fix production issues.
· Work independently & on multiple projects against deadlines in a dynamic environment where consistently producing deliverables within agreed upon timelines is expected
· Manage the integration of applications connected to Salesforce.com, including but not limited to CPQ, ServiceNow, Marketo, DocuSign, Salesloft, etc.
· Identify production risks and areas for improvement; prioritizes, designs and facilitates successful implementation and adoption of new processes.
· Support the Business Operations team in cross-functional projects and strategic changes to systems and processes.
· Collaborate with Business Operations, Information Technology and other business stakeholders to drive high levels of data integrity and operational reliability of our standardized business analytics, tools and processes.
Motivation, Innovation, Passion, Integrity, Teamwork, Customer-Focus
You should also bring the following:
· Bachelor’s in Computer Science or similar technical degree
· 3+ years of professional experience administering/developing on the Force.com platform (Enterprise edition or higher)
· Salesforce.com Certified Platform Developer I or II highly preferred
· Demonstrated knowledge of object-oriented methodologies and approaches
· Demonstrated knowledge of relational databases, data modeling, database concepts and data management
· Ability to work independently and be proactive
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Be able to work under pressure, multi-task, manage changing priorities and workload
· Experience in software design, development, implementation and production support
· Excellent team player able to work with cross functional teams
· Additional background in FinancialForce, Community, CPQ, Marketo and other integrations a plus
· Desired experience working in an Agile Framework (Scrum or Kanban)
The recruitment process includes online assessments as a first step (English, logic, design) - please check your email and also your SPAM folder
We work remotely. If you prefer you can work from our Warsaw office (Rondo Daszyńskiego)