Software Engineer - DevOps
MicroStrategy transforms organizations into intelligent enterprises through data-driven innovation. We match smart people to dynamic projects and technologies that truly challenge their talents. Curious and creative in outlook, our success is built on the talent and energy of smart and driven people. MicroStrategy (Nasdaq: MSTR) is a worldwide leader in enterprise analytics and mobility software. A pioneer in the BI and analytics space, MicroStrategy delivers innovative software that empowers people to make better decisions and transform the way they do business. We provide our enterprise customers with world-class software and expert services so they can deploy unique intelligence applications.
- Use Cloud, container, Jenkins, etc Devops common tools to develop CI/CD product.
- Collaborate with other teams to accelerate development productivity and improve innovation in high visibility roles.
- Analyze and improve efficiency, user experience, scalability, and stability of development tools and systems to help scale and speed up the company.
- Innovate in all software engineering lifecycle to develop the world-class infrastructure that significantly changes the approach of software development.
- Develop systems through their entire lifecycle: requirements analysis, design, implementation, testing, optimization, release and enhancement.
- Creatively utilize open source technologies and contribute back to open source infrastructure.
- Share cutting-edge technologies and support fellow team members in an open, collaborative atmosphere.
You should also bring the following:
- Familiar with multiple development languages, not limited to Ruby/Bash/Python, etc., familiar with Linux development environment.
- Bachelor degree or above, solid foundation in the field of computer software.
- Good oral communication skills in English.
- Good learning ability.