We do not sponsor candidates for H-1B visa in this role.
Consultants empower customers to make more informed decisions by providing timely, relevant, and accurate answers to their business questions. To achieve this mission, Consultants work to understand business needs and technical requirements, and design and implement high-value solutions in the MicroStrategy platform. Consultants are an integral part of the world's largest staff of MicroStrategy Certified Engineers and leverage knowledge and best practices across our global team for customer success.
- Deliver billable consulting services, primarily in Secret and Top-Secret engagements.
- Ensure a solid understanding of business objectives associated with projects and/or programs to which you are assigned.
- Define a project approach to ensure customer and MicroStrategy account success.
- Provide critical and constructive guidance to customers, steering them towards a long-term vision for success.
- Solve business problems at a strategic level leveraging experience, best practices, and methods of abstraction (business/technology concepts and models).
- Facilitate solutions/offerings workshop, at times actively defining the methodology used for specific solutions/offerings.
- Provide content and support to the MicroStrategy account team, helping to scope and estimate the engagement as well as shape the solution concept.
- 2+ years of consulting experience
- Strong SQL skills
- Experience in databases such as Oracle, SQLServer, and Teradata
- Experience successfully leading and delivering multiple project engagements
- Experience designing and implementing enterprise-wide systems
- Ability to provide sales support by using the in-depth technical background to assist the team with crafting thorough proposals and accurate estimates for customer-facing opportunities
- Bachelor's or equivalent degree in a business, technical, or related field
A big plus:
- Experience in Python
- Experience in business intelligence, working in technologies like MSTR, Tableau or PowerBI
- Experience with data platforms such as Snowflake, Redshift, and Google Big Query
- This role will require obtaining security clearance in the future
- This is a hybrid position - it is necessary to come to the office upon request (Tysons Corner, VA)
- We do not offer relocation support
- We do not sponsor candidates for H-1B visa transfers in this role
- The recruitment process includes online assessments (English, logic, business) - this is a necessary first step, please check your SPAM folder
MicroStrategy is an Equal Employment and Affirmative Action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sex age, genetic information, or any other legally-protected basis.
MicroStrategy is an Equal Employment /Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us about your interest in employment at 703-848-8600. R4276