- Warsaw, Poland
If you are curious about business intelligence industry, if you are passionate about data visualization, if you wish to use your experience in UI/UX to help customers achieve their business goal, join us now.
- Design both desktop, web and mobile applications that deliver engaging and business-oriented user experiences
- Implement the designs in MicroStrategy Platform to support the customer requirements and business objectives. Scope may include standalone applications or more complex interdependent systems
- Generate workflows, wireframes, and interactive prototypes to demonstrate your design and present them to the stakeholders
- Understand target user and advise them in subjects of data visualization, navigation flows, information architecture and business analysis
- 2+ years of proven practice in UI/UX
- Candidate has a portfolio of UI works. At least 5 use cases representing examples of both web and mobile Design
- Documented practice in leading User Research
- Practical knowledge in the field of data visualization.
- Strong analytical skills
- Bachelor or equivalent degree of business, technical or Fine Arts field
- Ability to learn fast
- Passion for IT Technologies
- Practical knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Proven skills in Adobe Creative Cloud software (Adobe XD, Illustrator, Photoshop) is a must. Fluency in using other graphical and UX software is a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent English
- Some travelling abroad might be required.
The recruitment process includes online assessments as a first step (English, logic, design) - please check also your SPAM folder
We work remotely although it may be necessary to come to the office from time to time (customer visits, training, team building events)