MicroStrategy Consultants empower customers to make more informed decisions by providing timely, relevant, and accurate answers to their business questions. To achieve this mission, Consultants work to understand business needs and technical requirements, and design and implement high value solutions in the MicroStrategy platform. MicroStrategy Consultants are an integral part of the world's largest staff of MicroStrategy Certified Engineers and leverage knowledge and best practices across our global team for customer success. MicroStrategy Professional Services' Career Path provides growth opportunities at all levels within the organization.
• Provide billable consulting support to achieve account objectives and production success, services may include: product installation and implementation, enhancement, integration, or audit to meet customer business requirements.
• Perform information systems needs assessment, information gathering, and recommend appropriate business systems and IT infrastructure for MicroStrategy customers.
• Performs data modeling, application development, technical product assistance and tuning to meet customer performance and functional requirements.
• Specify business systems (inputs, outputs, data, human and automated interfaces) to meet information processing objectives for MicroStrategy’s software platform.
• Bachelors or equivalent degree in a business, technical or related field is required.
• At least 3 years consulting or IT consulting experience.
• Understanding of core Business Intelligence (BI)/data warehousing technology: RDBMS, Web, Client/ Server, and OLAP.
• Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and business requirements.
• Application knowledge of the following industries: Consumer Packaged Goods, Pharmaceutical, Retail, Telecommunications, Banking & Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare and ERP.
• Fluent in English and French.
• Able to work under minimal supervision.
• Available to travel.