Account Executive - FSI Sector
- Singapore, Singapore
The Account Executive is Key Account Manager and Territory Owner who will lead the winning strategy to Go-To-Market, identify opportunities, sell and maintain customer relationships within his/her assigned territory.
This position requires strong leadership to develop and drive successful sales strategy and activities via collaborate with internal departments such as Inside Sales, Sales Engineering, Sales Operations, and Customer Success.
Join an elite team of Sales Professionals that sell Business Intelligence software Solution and services to new and existing clients!
- Develop Territory Business Plan and drive successful execution to achieve revenue target and long term business goal.
- Lead Account Strategy to achieve revenue target and long-term account plan.
- Work with sales consultants to discover, identify and meet customer requirements. Identify and qualify business opportunities. Sell MicroStrategy Business Intelligence software Solution and services to new and existing clients .
- Cover C-suite and present Solution Value
- Lead Competitive Strategy to win
- Lead negotiations and overcome objections for deal closure
- Manage complex sales cycles and multiple engagements simultaneously
- Prepare accurate sales forecasts and sales cycle reporting
- Provide project management to ensure the success of the potential or current clients
- Leverage and enhance partner relationships to drive additional value and revenue
Required experience and skills:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience
- At least 8 years of professional selling experience in Software and solution sales
- In-depth understanding of FSI sector covering Singapore and Malaysia market
- Fluent in English is a prerequisite, Mandarin, Cantonese and Malay are preferred.
- Experience with selling Analytics or Business Intelligence and Software Application Solution preferred.
- Additional experience with Cloud, Mobile, Big Data, Hadoop, or Social Media optional but preferred
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas
- Successful experience at new account development (Hunting) and large account management (Farming)
- Proven prospecting and sales cycle management capability
- Experience and training in a value-based enterprise sales methodology (Solution Selling, Customer Centric Selling, etc)
- Ability to track activity in Salesforce
- High levels of social perceptiveness and customer service
- Self-driven, motivated, well-structured, results oriented and integrity.
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation and collaboration skills