MicroStrategy transforms organizations into intelligent enterprises through data-driven innovation. We match smart people to dynamic projects and technologies that truly challenge their talents. Curious and creative in outlook, our success is built on the talent and energy of smart and driven people. MicroStrategy (Nasdaq: MSTR) is a worldwide leader in enterprise analytics and mobility software. A pioneer in the BI and analytics space, MicroStrategy delivers innovative software that empowers people to make better decisions and transform the way they do business. We provide our enterprise customers with world-class software and expert services so they can deploy unique intelligence applications.
MicroStrategy Consultants empower customers to make more informed decisions by providing timely, relevant, and accurate answers to their business questions. To achieve this mission, Consultants work to understand business needs and technical requirements, and design and implement high value solutions in the MicroStrategy platform. MicroStrategy Consultants are an integral part of the world's largest staff of MicroStrategy Certified Engineers and leverage knowledge and best practices across our global team for customer success.
This position would be highly skilled, senior BI consultant who is looking for the next step in her/his career and wants to take on more challenges and responsibility. The candidate has experience in delivering and leading complex technical solution both as a Project manager as well as a Solution Designer. This is a customer facing role, owning overall technical relationship between MicroStrategy and main stakeholders in our customers. Previous experience in designing and developing MicroStrategy solutions are required.
We are hiring in the following locations for our India Delivery Centre!!
- Delivers billable consulting services. Efforts may be directed toward various MicroStrategy and / or supporting products and services. Services may include: Project management, Solution Design, scoping of existing and new projects and services, product installation, project design and implementation, MicroStrategy Schema development.
- Ensures a solid understanding of business objectives associated with projects and/or programs to which he or she is assigned
- Connects project outcomes with customers' overall vision and MicroStrategy account strategy
- Participates in implementation activities
- Leverages technical competence and implementation experience to develop functional and technical application design skills
- Develops customer relationship and expectation management skills by independently working with customers
- Provides support to the Services management team, helping to scope and estimate the engagement
- Communicates effectively with team members both internally and with customers
- Shares expertise and experience with other team members
- Seeks opportunities through project work to develop rapport and working relationship with external customers.
- Applies methodology effectively in a wide variety of situations
- Demonstrates influence towards positive outcomes, internally and externally with customers
- Works within an internal sphere of influence typically bounded by project or regional activities
- Supports the team taking ideas from concept through full deployment
- Leverages MicroStrategy best practices for service delivery
- Develops an awareness of the competitive landscape including key differentiators and competitive positioning
- Actively participates in internal knowledge-sharing forums
- Bachelors or equivalent degree in a business, technical, or related field
- 3+ years of hands-on MicroStrategy experience
- Certified Project Management certifications would be beneficial.
- Fluent in Dossier and Dashboard development
- Previous experience in creating and modelling advanced MicroStrategy Schema layers, including setting up joins, hierarchies, logical tables etc. are advantageous.
- Commitment to personal and professional growth
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and business requirements
- Programming or systems development experience preferred
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively independently as well as in a team environment
- Staffing to local projects wherever possible, however field consultants can expect periods and assignments of up to 75 - 80% travel
MicroStrategy is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.
PLEASE NOTE DUE HIGH VOLUME OF APPLICATIONS ONL THOSE WHO MEET THE CRITERIA ABOVE WILL BE CONTACTED.