- Hangzhou, China
MicroStrategy transforms organizations into intelligent enterprises through data-driven innovation. We match smart people to dynamic projects and technologies that truly challenge their talents. Curious and creative in outlook, our success is built on the talent and energy of smart and driven people. MicroStrategy (Nasdaq: MSTR) is a worldwide leader in enterprise analytics and mobility software. A pioneer in the BI and analytics space, MicroStrategy delivers innovative software that empowers people to make better decisions and transform the way they do business. We provide our enterprise customers with world-class software and expert services so they can deploy unique intelligence applications.
- Review requirements and define acceptance criteria that will be used for design and testing of new features.
- Work with engineering teams in China and the United States to ensure cross-product quality. Take ownership of test plan, test design and test execution.
- Design, implement and optimize test automation framework, tool and scripts.
- Participate in the design and/or review new functionality design for different MicroStrategy products.
- Research and identify flaws in our products before they are released to the public.
- Participate in the analysis and resolution of issues.
- Conduct technical research and experiment in specific testing area.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in IT SW testing, integration and verification work.
- Knowledge of testing principles and methodology, understand SW development process and how to guarantee SW quality.
- Knowledge and experience with test automation tools like Protractor/Selenium, Espresso, UITesting and programming like Java/Swift/Python/Perl/Ruby is one plus.
- Knowledge of data analytics, database management is one plus.
- Proactive, self-motivated, target driven and innovative thinking are preferred.
- Ability to pay close attention to details, and at the same time, to see the big picture.
- Strong analytical skills, active to analyze complex problems and work out adequate solutions.
- Good communication skills, strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Team oriented individual.