- Hangzhou, China
MicroStrategy transforms organizations into intelligent enterprises through data-driven innovation. We match smart people to dynamic projects and technologies that truly challenge their talents. Curious and creative in outlook, our success is built on the talent and energy of smart and driven people. MicroStrategy (Nasdaq: MSTR) is a worldwide leader in enterprise analytics and mobility software. A pioneer in the BI and analytics space, MicroStrategy delivers innovative software that empowers people to make better decisions and transform the way they do business. We provide our enterprise customers with world-class software and expert services so they can deploy unique intelligence applications.
- Lead the design and implementation of MicroStrategy software platforms, applications, and features.
- Proactively participate in every aspect of the entire software development lifecycle of feature development, including input on specifications, designs, implementation, test design, test implementation, optimization, and delivery.
- Support technical support engineers with high-level and escalated customer issues.
- Participate in peer code reviews, knowledge sharing, and SCRUM meetings.
- Learn an array of new technologies and make enhancements and improvements to software products and development processes.
You should also bring the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar program; Master’s degree is preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of software development experience with real world knowledge of data structures, algorithms, operation systems, and other fundamental concepts.
- Strong Java skills in client or server-side development.
- Familiarity with SQL, RDBMS, JNI, JDBC or web services is a good plus.
- Familiarity with the Restful and MicroService framework is a plus.
- Strong debugging, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication in English, team-oriented individual, energetic, strong learning ability, result and delivery oriented.