- Paris La Défense, France
The Account Executive is a key role within our French team. A sales expert, the successful applicant will be accomplished at dealing directly with clients, along with international colleagues to help secure results for a market leading listed (NASDAQ: MSTR) global company.
- The Account Executive will prospect, identify, sell and maintain sales relationships within his/her assigned territory.
- Selling MicroStrategy Business Intelligence software products and services to new and existing clients.
- Identify and properly qualify business opportunities.
- Present business solutions at the executive level.
- Lead negotiations and overcome objections for deal closure.
- Manage complex sales cycles and multiple engagements simultaneously.
- Work with sales consultants to discover, identify and meet customer requirements.
- Prepare accurate sales forecasts and sales cycle reporting.
- Provide project management to ensure the success of the potential or current clients.
- Leverage and enhance partner relationships to drive additional value and revenue
- French and English required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience.
- At least 5 years of direct selling experience for large/major enterprises in technology company.
- Experience with selling Software licence required.
- Additional experience with Cloud, Mobile, Big Data, Hadoop, or Social Media optional but preferred.
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas.
- Successful experience at new account development or large account management.
- Proven prospecting and sales cycle management skills.
- Experience and training in a value-based enterprise sales methodology (Solution Selling, Customer Centric Selling, etc.).
- Ability to track activity in Salesforce.
- High levels of social perceptiveness and customer service.
- Self-driven, motivated and results oriented.
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
MicroStrategy is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.