Cloud Systems Engineer
- Singapore, Singapore
The Role: The Cloud Systems Engineer will be responsible for providing support to customers for Cloud environments and applications.
- Day to day management of the MicroStrategy Cloud infrastructure including scheduled and emergency maintenance activities as well as scheduled on-call coverage.
- Implementation of Customer change requests in compliance with the Change Control regime.
- Incident response including troubleshooting of the infrastructure related issues and collaboration with Technical Support and Technology teams on troubleshooting of platform related issues.
- MicroStrategy Platform administration.
- Maintaining high quality documentation for all related tasks.
Required Experience and Skills:
Technical education - (BS, MS)
- 5+ years of experience in a related field with a proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives
- Hands-on experience with AWS and/or Azure cloud computing services.
- Experience with networking fundamentals like VPNs, DNS, TCP/IP, UDP, etc.
- Practical experience managing, analyzing, troubleshooting, and providing solutions for technical critical customer issues
- Must possess an enthusiastic personality and foster a positive work environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Well organized with effective time management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail
- Able to support MicroStrategy customers during their working hours
- Must be available to be on call for after-hours and weekends on a rotational basis