- Hangzhou, China
The Software Engineer will be a key member of an Agile Software Development team performing C++ development. In this role, you will provide our customers with the most powerful, scalable, and user-friendly platforms for analytics, mobility, and security. You play a role in enabling MicroStrategy products to be best-in-breed and optimized for leading organizations to analyze big data and distribute actionable business insight across their enterprise.
- Lead the design and implementation of MicroStrategy software platforms, applications, and features.
- Proactively participate in every aspect of the entire software development lifecycle of feature development, including input on specifications, designs, implementation, test design, test implementation, optimization, and delivery.
- Support technical support engineers with high-level and escalated customer issues.
- Participate in peer code reviews, knowledge sharing, and SCRUM meetings.
- Learn an array of new technologies and make enhancements and improvements to software products and development processes.
You should also bring the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar program; Master’s degree is preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of software development experience with real world knowledge of data structures, algorithms, operation systems, and other fundamental concepts.
- Strong C++ skills in client or server-side development.
- Familiarity with SQL, RDBMS, JNI, JDBC or web services is a good plus.
- Strong debugging, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication in English, team-oriented individual, energetic, strong learning ability, result and delivery oriented.