· Work within an agile development team and lead at an engineering level the design, development, testing, and debugging of software components and products.
· Proactively participate in every aspect of the entire life cycle of feature development, including input on requirements, designs, implementation, test design, test implementation, optimization, and delivery.
· Participate in peer code reviews, knowledge sharing, and SCRUM meetings.
· Take ownership of cross-team issues and product delivery issues including pro-actively communicating across teams to coordinate activities.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
· Experience with React or Angular.
· Fluent English.
· Readiness to work and learn in different programming languages.
· Software development experience in an Agile environment.
· Experience in development on Windows, Linux, MacOS, and/or Mobile platforms.
· Knowledge of front-end web technologies: HTML5, CSS3, Rest APIs preferred.
· Familiarity with unit and integration testing – as well as end-to-end automated testing.
· Strong object-oriented design, development, and debugging skills.
· Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, operating systems, and other fundamental Computer Science concepts.
· Experience with Agile Management tools (Rally, Jira, etc).
· Team-oriented individual, energetic, result and delivery oriented.
· Open mind for new challenges and willingness to look for non-standard solutions.
· Strong analytical, communication, and problem-solving skills.
Nice to have
· Familiarity with RDBMS, NoSQL, JDBC/ODBC drivers is a plus.
· Familiarity with other BI tools such as Power BI or Tableau.
· Experience with CI tools such as Jenkins or Bamboo.
We offer employment agreement with benefits package.