- Warsaw, Poland
- Engage with software development, QA and project management teams to prepare for customization or enhancements required to support frequent releases.
- Work within an agile development team and lead at an engineering level the design, development, deployment, and maintenance of the CI/CD tools.
- Proactively participate in every aspect of the entire life cycle of feature development, including input on requirements, designs, implementation, test design, test implementation, optimization, and delivery.
- Upgrading and maintaining critical infrastructure servers such as Jenkins, Nexus, GitHub and related.
- Participate in peer code reviews, knowledge sharing, and SCRUM meetings.
- Take ownership of cross-team issues and product delivery issues including pro-actively communicating across teams to support our processes.
Cloud or DevOps engineering: Proven experience with Chef, Jenkins, CI/CD pipeline, GitHub, Cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform or similar. Ability to develop upon and integrate with systems hosted both locally and in the cloud. Ability to develop continuous delivery solutions to allow stakeholders to automate various stages of their deployments and testing processes. Familiarity with process to develop and deploy cloud applications for cloud-based services.
You should bring the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Minimum 2 years of DevOps experience in an Agile environment
- Experience in development on Windows, Linux, MacOS, and/or Mobile platforms
- Knowledge of virtualization and cloud platforms: AWS, Docker, VMWare
- Strong analytical, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, operating systems, and other fundamental Computer Science concepts
- Possess the ability to be process-driven with an ability to pay close attention to detail
- Team-oriented individual, energetic, result and delivery oriented
We offer employment contract with benefits package.
Currently we work from home. After pandemic we will work one day from the office and 4 days from home.