Associate Sales Engineer Intern
- Singapore, Singapore
MicroStrategy transforms organizations into intelligent enterprises through data-driven innovation. We match smart people to dynamic projects and technologies that truly challenge their talents. Curious and creative in outlook, our success is built on the talent and energy of smart and driven people. MicroStrategy (Nasdaq: MSTR) is a worldwide leader in enterprise analytics and mobility software. A pioneer in the BI and analytics space, MicroStrategy delivers innovative software that empowers people to make better decisions and transform the way they do business. We provide our enterprise customers with world-class software and expert services so they can deploy unique intelligence applications.
- Participate in certain projects including specific DEMO such as industry specific Dossiers/Hyper Card and Industry positioning etc.
- Assist in research topics related to Comp Intel Study and other analytics.
- Assist in the creation, customization and delivery of presentations, demonstrations and proof-of-concepts that illustrate MicroStrategy's technical fit, value and differentiation for customers, partners and prospects.
- Support corporate sales and marketing events.
- Working and collaborating with a cross functional team includes Sales, Customer Solutions, Product and Marketing.
- Participate in business analyst role, work closely with the development teams to gather project requirement, scope, prepare and deliver business cases.
- Participate in additional activities such as operations support and researching etc.
- Understand and incorporate knowledge of the competitive landscape in positioning MicroStrategy products.
- Contribute to the MicroStrategy online community by posting ideas and /or answering questions.
- commitment for 6 months
- Majoring in Business Management, Business Administration, Finance, Manufacturing, etc.
- Possess of industry knowledge, experience with Analytics will be a plus
- Outstanding speaking, presentation and demonstration skills.
- Independent judgment, creativity and strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to understand business requirements, translate them into technology requirements and provide a reasonable solution showcasing MicroStrategy’s capabilities and differentiation.
- Successful completion of MicroStrategy certification program