Associate Account Executive Intern
- Singapore, Singapore
- Assist in the development of business strategies to identify high potential prospects.
- Generate Leads & identify potential prospects/customers through market research.
- Execute cold-calls & cold e-mails to reach out to customers.
- Brainstorm and develop Sales & Marketing Strategies.
- Pitch, negotiate and build rapport with customers.
- Provide regular updates about progress to management.
- Build use case, design thinking, show case success story, Industry research, building customer connection etc.
- Working and collaborating with a cross functional team that includes Sales, Customer Solutions, Product and Marketing.
- Participate in business analyst role, work closely with the development teams to gather project requirement, scope, prepare and deliver business cases.
- Participate in additional activities such as operations support and researching, supporting marketing efforts and building customer engagement, and driving demand generation.
- Lead writing articles and blogs to showcase team success stories and updates
- Assist in market research and strategize on data gathering and analysis
· Commitment for 6 months
· Effective interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
· Have passion and flair for engaging, building rapport and influencing stakeholders.
· Competent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Proactive and self-motivated individual who enjoys to work in a fast-paced team environment
· Experience with PowerPoint, Word, and Excel preferre