- Hangzhou, China
· Review requirements and define acceptance criteria that will be used for design and testing of new features.
· Work with engineering teams in China and the United States to ensure cross-product quality. Take ownership of test plan, test design and test execution.
· Design, implement and optimize test automation framework, tool and scripts.
· Participate in the design and/or review new functionality design for different MicroStrategy products.
· Research and identify flaws in our products before they are released to the public.
· Participate in the analysis and resolution of issues.
· Conduct technical research and experiment in specific testing area.
· Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
· 1~5 years’ experience in IT SW testing, integration and verification work.
· Knowledge of testing principles and methodology, understand SW development process and how to guarantee SW quality.
· Knowledge and experience with test automation tools like Protractor/Selenium, Espresso, UITesting and programming like Java/Swift/Python/Perl/Ruby is one plus.
· Knowledge of data analytics, database management is one plus.
· Proactive, self-motivated, target driven and innovative thinking are preferred.
· Ability to pay close attention to details, and at the same time, to see the big picture.
· Strong analytical skills, active to analyze complex problems and work out adequate solutions.
· Good communication skills, strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
· Team oriented individual.