- Hangzhou, China
In MicroStrategy User Experience team, we create one of the best Business Intelligence platform with world class user experience to help millions of our customers get valuable insights from the data and make better business decisions. If you are curious about business intelligence industry, if you are passionate on data visualization, if you wish to shape the user experience of the next generation data analysis platform, join us now.
- Design both desktop, web and mobile applications that deliver engaging and delightful user experiences.
- Generate workflow, wireframe and interactive prototypes to demonstrate your design and present them to the stakeholders.
- Understand target user, evaluate current products from UX perspective and come up with solutions with high quality.
- Closely work with the scrum teams to make sure your design is implemented at pixel perfect level.
- Help exploring the concept of the next generation products.
- Effectively communicate with the product managers, and scrum teams with the qualified design from concept to specifications.
- Work with Visual Designers to create a product style guideline to ensure the visual consistency.
- Must have experience in creating information architecture diagrams, UX workflows, wireframes.
- Must have experience in delivering design specifications and interactive prototypes.
- Must be able to learn new technologies and the domain knowledge.
- Must have strong communication skills. Keep well communication with the stakeholders from requirements clarification till design implementation. Be able to present the design to multi stakeholders.
- Must be passionate on innovation and be able to initiate discussions regarding new ideas.
- English as working language.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced iterative design environment.
- Excellent knowledge of tools such as Adobe, Sketch, Figma, Principle etc.
- Good understanding of the user centered design principles.
- Experience in working in an Agile environment is a plus.
- Experience in visual design for software or apps is a plus.
- Master or advanced degree in Design, HCI or related fields.