Enterprise Support Specialist
- Warsaw, Poland
The goal of Enterprise Support is to ensure that our customers reap the benefits of their investment in MicroStrategy by: being able to upgrade to the latest MicroStrategy version efficiently, know about the latest features and plan for any future growth.
· Use your MicroStrategy platform knowledge to deliver a set of Enterprise Support advisories to MicroStrategy customers via scheduled projects.
· Build technical competence of MicroStrategy products with a focus on delivery.
· Perform platform upgrades, showcase, and teach customers about the latest features of the MicroStrategy Platform.
· Communicate effectively with internal team members and customers on advisory’s status.
· Work individually or in partnership with customers to deliver assigned project milestones on time.
· Understand and document a customer’s end goals and business use cases.
· Conduct face to face or virtual meetings to determine project scope or execute assigned projects.
· Identify and surface opportunities which may improve the usage of the MicroStrategy platform.
· Create partnerships with various areas within MicroStrategy (primarily: Support, Consulting, or Sales) to support MicroStrategy customers.
· Surface product improvement opportunities for the MicroStrategy platform based on executed projects.
· Work collaboratively with Enterprise Support program point of contact to ensure availability, projects statuses, and artifacts are documented / delivered accordingly.
· Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a technical field.
· Well organized with effective time management skills.
· Strong ability to work individually or as part of a team.
· An agile mentality to switch priorities based on the situation.
· Enthusiastic, positive personality and the ability to foster a positive work environment.
· Desire to refresh and upkeep technical abilities.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Customer service experience.
· Programming knowledge (Java, C#, Python) is a plus.
· Database (SQL, RDBMS) knowledge is a plus.
· Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and business requirements.
· Able to work with MicroStrategy customers or stakeholders during their working hours between 3:00pm till 11:00pm.
Work from home during pandemic.
From July work from home up to 4 days a week (1 day from the Warsaw office)