- Tysons Corner, VIRGINIA
Design and build scalable software systems in a high-availability, high-performance programming environment.
- Lead at an engineering level the design, development, testing and debugging of software components and products
- Take ownership of cross team issues and product delivery issues including pro-actively communicate across teams to coordinate activities
- Develop procedures to apply new software enhancements and improvement upgrades effectively
Required Experience and Skills:
Motivation, Innovation, Passion, Integrity, Teamwork, Customer-Focus.
You should also bring the following:
- Education: B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering (MS/Ph.D. in Computer Science/Engineering a plus)
- Experience: Minimum 2+ years "hands-on" development experience
- Experience in development on both Unix and Windows platforms, including NT/2k and Solaris (AIX and/or Linux is a plus)
- Strong object-oriented design & development skills
- Skills and Abilities: Expert-level programming development skills, including familiarity with templates, exception handling, namespaces, memory management, and internationalization. Familiarity with database applications and SQL is highly desirable; familiarity with COM is desirable Strong analytical, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Team-oriented individual, energetic, result and delivery oriented, keen interest on quality
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, operating systems and other fundamental Computer Science concepts
- Fluent in object-oriented programming languages, such as C++ and Java
- Familiarity with RDBMS is highly desirable
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
MicroStrategy is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us about your interest in employment at 703.848.8600.