- Melbourne VIC, Australia
MicroStrategy transforms organizations into intelligent enterprises through data-driven innovation. We match smart people to dynamic projects and technologies that truly challenge their talents. Curious and creative in outlook, our success is built on the talent and energy of smart and driven people. MicroStrategy (Nasdaq: MSTR) is a worldwide leader in enterprise analytics and mobility software. A pioneer in the BI and analytics space, MicroStrategy delivers innovative software that empowers people to make better decisions and transform the way they do business. We provide our enterprise customers with world-class software and expert services so they can deploy unique intelligence applications.
- Develop Territory Business Plan and drive successful execution to achieve revenue target and long term business goal.
- Lead Account Strategy to achieve revenue target and long-term account plan.
- Work with sales consultants to discover, identify and meet customer requirements. Identify and qualify business opportunities. Sell MicroStrategy Business Intelligence software Solution and services to new and existing clients .
- Cover C-suite and present Solution Value
- Lead Competitive Strategy to win
- Lead negotiations and overcome objections for deal closure
- Manage complex sales cycles and multiple engagements simultaneously
- Prepare accurate sales forecasts and sales cycle reporting
- Provide project management to ensure the success of the potential or current clients
- Leverage and enhance partner relationships to drive additional value and revenue
Required experience and skills:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience
- At least 10 years of professional selling experience in Software and solution sales
- In-depth understanding the Singapore and Malaysia market
- Fluent in English is a prerequisite, Madarine, Cantonese and Malay are preferred.
- Experience with selling Analytics or Business Intelligence and Software Application Solution preferred.
- Additional experience with Cloud, Mobile, Big Data, Hadoop, or Social Media optional but preferred
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas
- Successful experience at new account development ( Hunting) and large account management ( Farming )
- Proven prospecting and sales cycle management capability
- Experience and training in a value-based enterprise sales methodology (Solution Selling, Customer Centric Selling, etc)
- Ability to track activity in Salesforce
- High levels of social perceptiveness and customer service
- Self-driven, motivated, well-structured, results oriented and integrity.
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation and collaboration skills