Web Marketing Manager
- Tysons Corner, VIRGINIA
The Web Marketing Manager is a key member of the web marketing team, which is responsible for creating, optimizing, and supporting the corporate website (microstrategy.com) and related international websites. The Web Marketing Manager contributes creatively and technically to the production of an engaging website experience. The Web Marketing Manager monitors and helps optimize website functionality and content to help raise brand awareness and generate leads, and works closely with content owners and others to ensure content and branding continuity across multiple international websites. Strong technical, written and verbal communication skills, initiative and the ability to work well on a team are an absolute must. Also critical are attention to detail, project management skills, and dedication to the high standards of MicroStrategy, Inc.
Job Duties (including but not limited to):
- Work closely with team of web designers, web developers, and content owners to produce and maintain webpages and microsites of the corporate website, focusing on quality, cross-browser performance, usability, and search engine optimization
- Coordinate the efforts of worldwide marketing managers and team resources to keep multiple international websites up-to-date with localized content
- Develop content management system usage guidelines, administer user permissions and workflows, and train and support CMS users worldwide
- Provide web-based support for social media initiatives
- Analyze and report on website usage analytics and visitor survey results regularly against web key performance indicators
- Monitor website uptime and functionality
- Keep up with emerging web technologies and trends
- Make hardware and/or software purchasing recommendations
- BA or BS degree in a related field required
- 3+ years of experience in website marketing for a large corporate website required
- Strong writing and editing skills required
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, and Google Analytics required
- Basic knowledge of .NET or other server-side programming languages a plus
- Experience with Kentico CMS and version control systems a plus
- Strong attention to detail, time management and organizational skills required
- Ability to work as a self-starter and team player required
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
MicroStrategy is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us about your interest in employment at 703.848.8600.