Cloud Product Specialist
- Warsaw, Poland
• Take ownership of cross-team issues and Cloud service issues including pro-actively communicating across teams to coordinate activities
• Create automation and experiment with the latest technologies for next-generation product backends in AWS and Azure
• Design for quality, robustness, and performance, with common principles, patterns, and best practices.
• Identify and drive opportunities for improving the MCE service and infrastructure maintenance/management
• Direct support for customer upgrades, strategic customer escalations, and feature validation
• Customer escalations resolution and preventative maintenance for lessons learned
• Design and run automated tests. Continuously improve software development, building, testing, and deployment processes.
• Collaborate with and support other engineers within the team and from other teams in China, the United States, and Poland.
• Strong troubleshooting, technical and analytical skills
• Excellent communication and technical mentoring skills
• MicroStrategy Platform troubleshooting knowledge; platform usage or administration knowledge is a plus.
• Previous experience with customers is required
• A Proven combination of Python, Ansible, Jenkins, and PowerShell experience is required
• Experience with RedHat, Amazon Linux, and Windows is highly preferred
• Experience with deployments in AWS or Azure is highly preferred
• Solid understanding of web and internet architectures. REST and microservices practices are highly preferred
• Good communication skills in English and the ability to work as part of a team.
Currently we work from home. When the health situations lets we will work 4 days a week from home and 1 day from the Warsaw office.