Marketing Automation Manager
- Tysons Corner, VIRGINIA
MicroStrategy is seeking a Marketing Automation Manager that will support the systems, processes, and emails used in our global digital marketing and demand generation programs. You will be responsible for implementing, tracking, analyzing, and optimizing MicroStrategy’s North America and Latin America email marketing campaigns using Marketo and managing the integration, customization, and new process buildout of our existing MARTECH stack including Marketo, Salesforce.com, Zoom, Adobe Experience Manager, and other proprietary marketing platforms.
You will be required to meet regularly with our business partners in our Information Systems and CRM teams to understand goals and requirements, define solutions and to deliver scalable solutions along with documentation and training for end-users.
We need someone who is comfortable leading projects and collaborating with a variety of stakeholders to create and execute end to end on email marketing projects. If you’re sharp, motivated and ready to dig in, we have a place where you can grow while learning from a strong team.
- Manage the integration, customization, and new process buildout of our existing Marketing Platforms including Marketo, Salesforce.com, Zoom, Adobe Experience Manager, and other proprietary marketing platforms
- Responsible for managing the North America and Latin America email marketing program
- Collaborate with marketing and sales teams across MicroStrategy provide project roadmaps, strategies, and execution plans for systems development
- Execute on projects including documenting process flows and requirements, running project sprints, conducting user acceptance testing, and coordinating production release
- Provide administration, integration, maintenance, and day to day technical support for Marketo Marketing Platform
- Provide reporting and analysis that can be replicated by marketing specialists to provide insight and analysis to campaign teams
- Perform regular cleansing and hygiene activities on the database to eliminate duplicate and erroneous records
- Ability to build, design, manage Marketo landing pages
- Ability to set up, analyze and adjust email plans using A/B testing
- Continually learning, researching, recommending, and implementing email and marketing automation best practices
- Manage the Marketo database (segmentation, list acquisitions, bulkloads)
- Marketo Certified expert
- 5+ years of experience in administering marketing applications
- 8+ years of professional experience in marketing operations, sales operations, or IT
- Well versed in data management best practices
- Well versed in demand generation and marketing operations best practices
- Bachelor’s degree
- Microsoft Office skills, especially Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience managing and reporting on digital marketing programs
- Experience with CRM, specifically Salesforce.com
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Running multi-layer marketing programs
- Flexible team worker
- Positive, motivating attitude
- Strong organizational skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
MicroStrategy is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us about your interest in employment at 703.848.8600.