Cloud Systems Engineer
- Warsaw, Poland
· Day to day management of the MicroStrategy Cloud infrastructure including scheduled and emergency maintenance activities as well as scheduled on-call coverage.
· Implementation of Customer change requests in compliance with the Change Control regime.
· Incident response including troubleshooting of the infrastructure related issues and collaboration with Technical Support and Technology teams on troubleshooting of platform related issues.
· MicroStrategy Platform administration.
· Maintaining high quality documentation for all related tasks.
· Technical education or experience in IT roles strongly preferred.
· AWS, Azure or Python experience is a plus.
· Practical experience managing critical customer issues is a plus.
· Must possess an enthusiastic personality and foster a positive work environment.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills in English is a must.
· Well organized with effective time management skills.
· Team player- always willing to give support to others and ask for help if needed.
· Ability to work independently.
· Attention to detail.
· Able to support MicroStrategy customers from 3:00pm- 11:00pm.
- Remote work till the end of 2020.
- From January 2021 remote work up to 4 days a week.