Cloud Systems Engineer
- Tysons Corner, VIRGINIA
- Employees can work remotely
MicroStrategy transforms organizations into intelligent enterprises through data-driven innovation. We match smart people to dynamic projects and technologies that truly challenge their talents. Curious and creative in outlook, our success is built on the talent and energy of smart and driven people. MicroStrategy (Nasdaq: MSTR) is a worldwide leader in enterprise analytics and mobility software. A pioneer in the BI and analytics space, MicroStrategy delivers innovative software that empowers people to make better decisions and transform the way they do business. We provide our enterprise customers with world-class software and expert services so they can deploy unique intelligence applications.
Job Duties (include but not limited to):
- Day to day management of the MicroStrategy Cloud infrastructure including scheduled and emergency maintenance activities as well as scheduled on-call coverage.
- Implementation of Customer change requests in compliance with the Change Control regime.
- Incident response including troubleshooting of the infrastructure related issues and collaboration with Technical Support and Technology teams on troubleshooting of platform related issues.
- MicroStrategy Platform administration.
- Maintaining high quality documentation for all related tasks.
- Technical education - (BS, MS) preferred
- 1+ years of experience in a related field with a proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives
- AWS Azure Python experience a plus
- Practical experience managing critical customer issues
- Must possess an enthusiastic personality and foster a positive work environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Well organized with effective time management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail
- Able to support MicroStrategy customers during their working hours
MicroStrategy is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
MicroStrategy is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us about your interest in employment at 703.848.8600.