Senior Support Engineer
- Tysons Corner, VIRGINIA
The Customer Support Group (CSG) provides unparalleled customer service to all customers, partners and internal personnel of MicroStrategy. The Senior Support Engineer in CSG is responsible for providing second line technical support for a set of MicroStrategy Products. He/she dedicates his/her time to resolving higher complexity customer issues, contributing to the growth of our MicroStrategy Community, further growing their MicroStrategy Product Knowledge to provide top-notch service to our customers, and mentoring Technical Support Engineers.
Job Duties (include but not limited to):
- Provide complex and challenging support for MicroStrategy’s Business Intelligence product suite and its underlying technologies
- Develop strong relationships with MicroStrategy customers and partners through daily, high quality interactions during customer project development and production system maintenance
- Find creative and sophisticated solutions to complex or higher priority problems reported while using MicroStrategy’s product suite through analytical talent and strong troubleshooting abilities
- Work in a strong team environment by interacting with all support team members, other areas, and product development team to provide unparalleled support to customers in a wide variety of industries.
- Prioritize and communicate product defects and enhancements to development teams
- Contribute to the growth of the MicroStrategy Community by creating customer-facing documentation of all technical solutions and product documentation addendums
- Enhance personal and professional growth by participating in Internal Training Programs
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a technical field (Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science)
- Strong troubleshooting, technical and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- MicroStrategy Platform troubleshooting knowledge; platform usage or administration knowledge
- Excellent demonstrated customer service experience
- Java, Visual Basic, HTML, XML/XSL, ASP, SQL technologies are a plus
- Database (SQL, RDBMS) knowledge is a plus
- Able to support MicroStrategy customers during their working hours between 9:00am and 7:00pm EST
MicroStrategy is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
MicroStrategy is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us about your interest in employment at 703.848.8600.