- Tysons Corner, VIRGINIA
The Customer Support Group (CSG) provides unparalleled customer service to all customers, partners and internal personnel of MicroStrategy. MicroStrategy Technical Support ensures the success of our customers’ investment in our technology. This dedicated and uniquely talented team of engineers provides unmatched service to our worldwide customers and partners through commitment to customer satisfaction and dedication to personalized support. The group’s mission is simple: maintain the continuity and efficiency of MSTR BI solutions.
Job Duties (include but not limited to):
- Provide complex and challenging support for MicroStrategy’s Business Intelligence product suite and its underlying technologies
- Develop strong relationships with MicroStrategy customers and partners through daily interactions during customer project development and production system maintenance
- Find creative and sophisticated solutions to problems reported while using MicroStrategy’s product suite through analytical talent and strong troubleshooting abilities.
- Work in a strong team environment to provide unparalleled support to customers in a wide variety of industries
- Prioritize and communicate product defects and enhancements to development teams
- Contribute to research and growth of the MicroStrategy Knowledge Base by creating customer-facing documentation of all technical solutions and product documentation addendum's
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a technical field (Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science)
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Troubleshooting experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Java, Visual Basic, HTML, XML/XSL, ASP, SQL technologies are a plus
- Database (SQL, RDBMS) knowledge
- Customer service experience
- Able to support MicroStrategy customers during their working hours between 9:00am and 7:00pm EST
MicroStrategy is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
MicroStrategy is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us about your interest in employment at 703.848.8600.