Senior Business Intelligence Engineer
- Hangzhou, China
· Develop business intelligence ETL applications (using Informatica components such as PowerCenter and Cloud) to load data from different sources to Aqueduct Warehouse.
· Provide production support and triage issues in timely manner. Monitor ETL daily loads and work with different application teams to resolve any issues.
· Work effectively with HQ (on-site) development teams to complete deliverables in a timely manner.
· Deliver high-quality business intelligence solutions to our internal customers.
· Provide tactical solutions on priority issues/requirements.
· Participate during System/Integration/UAT testing and provide timely and accurate defect resolution.
· Design, develop, and programs methods, processes, and systems to consolidate and analyze unstructured data to generate actionable insights & solutions
· Creating functional and technical requirements as an input to application design.
Required Experience and Skills:
Motivation, Innovation, Passion, Integrity, Teamwork, Customer-Focus.
You should also bring the following:
· 3+ years of ETL-Informatica experience with v. 9.6 or higher including Power Center and experience with Informatica Cloud
· 3+ years’ experience with SQL Server (Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views etc.)
· Experience in using advanced ETL transformations (i.e. Webservices, Transaction Control, Java and HTTP etc.) in Informatica PowerCenter.
· Developing in Agile methodology
· MicroStrategy experience desired
· Adherence to coding standards, procedures and techniques while contributing to the technical code documentation.
· Should be comfortable working in a fast-dynamic high-pressure environment with an ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
· Ability to quickly process information, correlate, disseminate, and make appropriate risk-based decisions.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.