- Seoul, Korea, republic of
MicroStrategy transforms organizations into intelligent enterprises through data-driven innovation. We match smart people to dynamic projects and technologies that truly challenge their talents. Curious and creative in outlook, our success is built on the talent and energy of smart and driven people. MicroStrategy (Nasdaq: MSTR) is a worldwide leader in enterprise analytics and mobility software. A pioneer in the BI and analytics space, MicroStrategy delivers innovative software that empowers people to make better decisions and transform the way they do business. We provide our enterprise customers with world-class software and expert services so they can deploy unique intelligence applications.
- Delivers billable consulting services. Efforts may be directed toward various MicroStrategy and / or supporting products and services
- Works within an internal sphere of influence typically bounded by project or regional activities. Participates in the full project life cycle, taking ideas from concept through full deployment
- Ensures a solid understanding of business objectives associated with projects and/or programs to which he or she is assigned
- Develops an awareness of the competitive landscape including key differentiators and competitive positioning
- Defines a project approach to ensure customer and account success. Provides critical and constructive guidance to customers, steering them towards a long-term vision for success
- Leverages MicroStrategy best practices for service delivery
- Applies project management methodology effectively in a wide variety of situations, and adapts methodology to new situations
- Provides support to the Services management team, helping to scope and estimate the engagement
- Develops customer relationship and expectation management skills by independently working with customers
- Communicates effectively with team members both internally and with customers
- Demonstrates influence towards positive outcomes, internally and externally with customers
- Participates in implementation activities
- Leverages technical competence and implementation experience to develop functional and technical application design skills
- Shares expertise and experience with junior team members
- May be given responsibility as a team coach on small teams of up to 8 members, leading and mentoring their more junior colleagues
- Actively participates in internal knowledge-sharing forums
- Bachelors or equivalent degree in a business, technical or related field is required.
- At least 5 years consulting or IT consulting experience is a must.
- Understanding of core Business Intelligence (BI)/data warehousing technology: RDBMS, Web, Client/ Server, and OLAP.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and business requirements
- Programming (Visual Basic, C, C++) and Web/Internet (JAVA, HTML, ASP, XML, XSL) experience.
- Application knowledge of the following industries: Consumer Packaged Goods, Pharmaceutical, Retail, Telecommunications, Banking & Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare and ERP.
- Fluent in English
- Able to work under minimal supervision.
- Min. 50 % traveling is required.