Senior Sales Operations Analyst
- Tysons, VA, USA
MicroStrategy transforms organizations into intelligent enterprises through data-driven innovation. We match smart people to dynamic projects and technologies that truly challenge their talents. Curious and creative in outlook, our success is built on the talent and energy of smart and driven people. MicroStrategy (Nasdaq: MSTR) is a worldwide leader in enterprise analytics and mobility software. A pioneer in the BI and analytics space, MicroStrategy delivers innovative software that empowers people to make better decisions and transform the way they do business. We provide our enterprise customers with world-class software and expert services so they can deploy unique intelligence applications.
The Senior Operations Analyst serves as a subject matter expert to help provide analytical and decision support to the Operations team for the long-term success and growth of the organization.
· Be a liaison between the Operations team and all departments within the organization in providing operational support.
· Know and understand the MicroStrategy business (horizontal and vertical).
· Develop expert knowledge of in house data sources and systems, and become adept at quickly extracting and analyzing data from these sources.
· Work with multiple stakeholders (including IT and Sales) to improve reporting and tracking from our in-house systems .
· Work with key stakeholders to improve sales & marketing processes, including qualification, and opportunity management.
· Use and develop best practice models to analyze large amounts of data and to share insights.
· Engaged and motivated; ready to show up on time, curious, and ready to perform.
· Precise and accurate; exceptional attention to detail and procedures.
· Agile; able to multitask and prioritize competing projects in a fast-paced, high volume environment.
· Transparent and team-oriented; willingness to share operational intelligence and take on assignments as broadly as possible.
· Cheerful and respectful; able to balance the pursuit of excellence with respect for the individual. Recommended Experience and traits:
· Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· 3+ years of related work experience.
· Strong MS Excel and Word skills.
· Innovative and creative with outside-the-box thinking and ability to generate new ideas.
· Experience with Salesforce.com and Microstrategy BI is a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.