- Tysons, VA, USA
Leading Products – Innovative Ideas – Exceptional People ….MicroStrategy, A Dynamic Place to Work!
At MicroStrategy, we are passionate about creating powerful, disruptive technologies that transform how companies do business. Innovative products and ultimately our success are rooted in one driving force—our people. Our casual and flexible environment encourages creativity and collaboration, so you’ll have the opportunity to initiate and contribute to challenging projects, while pursuing your interests and developing, both professionally and personally. Bring us your passion, curiosity, and fresh ideas, and be a part of technology innovation at its best!
The Account Executive will prospect, identify, sell and maintain sales relationships within his/her assigned territory.
This position requires interaction with other internal departments such as Inside Sales, Sales Engineering, Sales Operations, and Customer Success.
Join an elite team of Sales Professionals that sell Business Intelligence software products and services to new and existing clients!
- Sell MicroStrategy Business Intelligence software products and services to new and existing clients
- Identify and properly qualify business opportunities
- Present business solutions at the executive level
- Lead negotiations and overcome objections for deal closure
- Manage complex sales cycles and multiple engagements simultaneously
- Work with sales consultants to discover, identify and meet customer requirements
- Prepare accurate sales forecasts and sales cycle reporting
- Provide project management to ensure the success of the potential or current clients
- Leverage and enhance partner relationships to drive additional value and revenue
Required experience and skills:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience
- At least 5 years of professional selling experience in technology sales
- Experience with selling Analytics or Business Intelligence required
- Additional experience with Cloud, Mobile, Big Data, Hadoop, or Social Media optional but preferred
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas
- Successful experience at new account development or large account management
- Proven prospecting and sales cycle management skills
- Experience and training in a value-based enterprise sales methodology (Solution Selling, Customer Centric Selling, etc)
- Ability to track activity in Salesforce
- High levels of social perceptiveness and customer service
- Self-driven, motivated and results oriented
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
MicroStrategy is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet.
MicroStrategy is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us about your interest in employment at 703.848.8600.