Business Intelligence Analyst
- Tysons, VA, USA
AGILE DELIVERY | COMMITTED COLLEAGUES | EVERYDAY CHALLENGE
….MicroStrategy, ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE!
At MicroStrategy, challenges excite us. So do powerful technologies. We provide software solutions and expert advice that empower companies with actionable intelligence. And we’re not afraid of embracing the pivots that occur in a dynamic product environment to make that happen.
Follow us @MSTRCareers on social media and check out our job openings at microstrategy.com/careers.
The Role: The Senior Business Intelligence Analyst is responsible for assisting Business Leaders in conducting analyses that support all aspects of the business, assisting in identifying and prioritizing business needs, and effectively implementing large-scale organizational, process and system changes to expand the business.
- Work with management to define, develop and maintain a set of core dossiers that will improve department efficiency
- Analyze complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to the business. Present findings to Business Leaders
- Identify and interpret trends and patterns in datasets to locate influences
- Create specifications for reports and analysis based on business needs and required or available data elements
- Manage data and meta-data, in collaboration with broader operations team
- May provide consultation to users and lead cross-functional teams to address business issues
- May directly produce datasets and reports for analysis using system reporting tools
- Implement new technologies and business processes across the business that will ultimately improve delivery to MicroStrategy customers
Required Experience and Skills:
Motivation, Innovation, Passion, Integrity, Teamwork, Customer-Focus.
You should also bring the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably operations, engineering, finance, economics, or other analytical field with 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Robust analytical skill-set
- Deadline driven, organized and able to multi-task
- Solid team player
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills are important
- Experience and familiarity of the business intelligence analytics industry; Experience with MicroStrategy tools required.
MicroStrategy is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
MicroStrategy is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us about your interest in employment at 703.848.8600.