- Zurich, Switzerland
Leading Products – Innovative Ideas – Exceptional People ….MicroStrategy, A Dynamic Place to Work!
At MicroStrategy, we are passionate about creating powerful, disruptive technologies that transform how companies do business. Innovative products and ultimately our success are rooted in one driving force—our people. Our casual and flexible environment encourages creativity and collaboration, so you’ll have the opportunity to initiate and contribute to challenging projects, while pursuing your interests and developing, both professionally and personally. Bring us your passion, curiosity, fresh ideas, and be a part of technology innovation at its best.
MicroStrategy Consultants empower customers to make more informed decisions by providing timely, relevant, and accurate answers to their business questions. To achieve this mission, Consultants work to understand business needs and technical requirements, and design and implement high value solutions in the MicroStrategy platform.
MicroStrategy Consultants are an integral part of the world's largest staff of MicroStrategy Certified Engineers and leverage knowledge and best practices across our global team for customer success.
MicroStrategy Professional Services' Career Path provides growth opportunities at all levels within the organization. Employees at the Consultant level build upon their previous customer experience by taking on increasingly challenging application development work that may include design activities. They may also be given responsibility as a team coach on small teams, leading and mentoring their more junior colleagues.
- Delivers billable consulting services. Efforts may be directed toward various MicroStrategy and / or supporting products and services
- Ensures a solid understanding of business objectives associated with projects and/or programs to which he or she is assigned
- Connects project outcomes with customers' overall vision and MicroStrategy account strategy
- Participates in implementation activities
- Leverages technical competence and implementation experience to develop functional and technical application design skills
- Develops customer relationship and expectation management skills by independently working with customers
- Provides support to the Services management team, helping to scope and estimate the engagement
- Communicates effectively with team members both internally and with customers
- Shares expertise and experience with junior team members
- Applies methodology effectively in a wide variety of situations
- Demonstrates influence towards positive outcomes, internally and externally with customers
- Works within an internal sphere of influence typically bounded by project or regional activities
- Supports the team taking ideas from concept through full deployment
- Leverages MicroStrategy best practices for service delivery
- Develops an awareness of the competitive landscape including key differentiators and competitive positioning
- Actively participates in internal knowledge-sharing forums
You should also bring the following:
Experience in a technology business environment preferably involving analytics or business intelligence.
- Bachelors or equivalent degree in a business, technical, or related field
- 2-3 years of related experience
- Fluent/Native business German and English language skills
- Commitment to personal and professional growth
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and business requirements
- Programming or systems development experience preferred
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively independently as well as in a team environment
- Staffing to local projects wherever possible, however field consultants can expect periods and assignments of up to 75 - 80% travel
Please apply in English with a CV no longer than 3 pages. Please also upload reference letters if available.
MicroStrategy is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.