- Warsaw, Poland
AGILE DELIVERY | COMMITTED COLLEAGUES | EVERYDAY CHALLENGE
….MicroStrategy, ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE!
At MicroStrategy, challenges excite us. So do powerful technologies. We provide software solutions and expert advice that empower companies with actionable intelligence. And we’re not afraid of embracing the pivots that occur in a dynamic product environment to make that happen.
Follow us @MSTRCareers on social media and check out our job openings at microstrategy.com/careers.
- Publish weekly content using a variety of internal communication channels (company intranet, digital signage, email, mobile platforms, and new technology as it arises
- Develop multi-media (images, video, audio, animation)
- Troubleshoot, develop documentation and training for all communications platforms
- Lead collection and reporting of communication channel metrics
- Assist with writing and edit internal communications content
- Support development and maintenance of a comprehensive editorial calendar for internal communications
- Plan and complete projects to improve effectiveness of internal communications and streamline processes to improve efficiency
- Develop cross-functional relationships and provide general communication support for other departments as needed
- Provide support for special assignments as needed
Required Experience and Skills:
Motivation, Innovation, Passion, Integrity, Teamwork, Customer-Focus.
You should also bring the following:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in communications, journalism, public relations, English or related discipline
- Exceptional writer and editor who has the ability to develop content for a variety of audiences and communication channels. Must submit at least three writing samples prior to interview
- Aptitude for learning and using multiple communication technologies, including Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft office, graphics and video editing tools, etc. to create, manage and distribute content
- Knowledge of social media and video production is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Experience working with all levels within an organization
- Demonstrated success in effectively managing multiple projects at the same time and delivering results under tight deadlines while remaining flexible to shift priorities when needed
- Self-starter with excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work individually and in a team environment
- Working knowledge of BI and Analytics is highly desirable
- Ability to create and edit files using Photoshop
MicroStrategy is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
MicroStrategy is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us about your interest in employment at 703.848.8600.