Software Engineer - Android
- Warsaw, Poland
Leading Products – Innovative Ideas – Exceptional People ….MicroStrategy, A Dynamic Place to Work!
At MicroStrategy, we are passionate about creating powerful, disruptive technologies that transform how companies do business. Innovative products and ultimately our success are rooted in one driving force—our people. Our casual and flexible environment encourages creativity and collaboration, so you’ll have the opportunity to initiate and contribute to challenging projects, while pursuing your interests and developing, both professionally and personally. Bring us your passion, curiosity, and fresh ideas, and be a part of technology innovation at its best!
The Software Engineer for Android will be a skilled developer with experience coding in Java and Android SDK. In this role, you will provide our customers the most flexible, powerful, scalable, and user-friendly platforms for analytics, mobility, and security. At MicroStrategy our products enable leading organizations to analyze big data and distribute actionable business insight across their enterprises. As a Software Engineer you will play a key role in the design and implementation for new applications and features on Android devices and wearables that will disrupt the market and advance technology for analytics, mobility, and security.
- Design and implement Android applications and features.
- Proactively participate in every aspect of the software development lifecycle of feature development, including input on specs, designs, implementation, test design, test implementation, optimization, and delivery.
- Support tech support team on customer issues.
- Participate in peer code reviews and knowledge sharing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or similar field of study.
- Advanced degree in Computer Science is preferred.
- Proven track record in software development experience.
- Previous experience in building android applications, iOS platform experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability developing code with Java and Android SDK, knowledge of Kotlin is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience with Java Native Interface (JNI) is preferred.
- Strong debugging and analytical skill.
- Ability to be a team-player, to contribute independently, and to collaborate with tech-savvy professionals.
- Passion for building mobile applications.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
I'm interestedRefer a friend