Software Engineer - Swift - iOS
- Warsaw, Poland
Leading Products – Innovative Ideas – Exceptional People ….MicroStrategy, A Dynamic Place to Work!
At MicroStrategy, we are passionate about creating powerful, disruptive technologies that transform how companies do business. Innovative products and ultimately our success are rooted in one driving force—our people. Our casual and flexible environment encourages creativity and collaboration, so you’ll have the opportunity to initiate and contribute to challenging projects, while pursuing your interests and developing, both professionally and personally. Bring us your passion, curiosity, and fresh ideas, and be a part of technology innovation at its best!
MicroStrategy is looking for creative, talented engineers who are passionate about solving challenging problems and building world-class software. Our platform software empowers users to turn data into insight, and insight into action. As a MicroStrategy Software Engineer, you will use your engineering and problem-solving skills to take this platform to the next level.
Job Duties (include but not limited to):
- Build robust, efficient, maintainable, high-performance software.
- Develop product features through their entire lifecycle: requirements analysis, design, implementation, unit testing, optimization, maintenance and enhancement.
- Work with Product Owners and UX engineers to analyze, evaluate and refine feature specifications.
- Work with other SEs in product team to deliver valuable features in fast iterations.
- Be responsible for certain part of MSTR product, to maintain its quality, integrity, efficiency, and reusability.
- Coordinate with quality engineers to share design information and provide testing suggestions.
- Create prototypes and experiment with new technologies to resolve technical risk and provide guidance for production development.
- Evaluate and assimilate new technologies and processes with MSTR development platform and process.
- Share knowledge and support fellow team members in an open, collaborative atmosphere
- Previous experience in mobile app development experiences on iOS platform.
- Have a deep understanding of iOS system.
- Strong object-oriented design and development skills, familiar with popular design patterns.
- Fluency in Objective-C/Swift.
- Have experience on UIKit/Network/MultiThread/CoreData/Push Notification
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Solid foundation in computer science fundamentals, including data structures, algorithms and time/space analysis.
- Good communication skills in English and the ability to work as part of a team
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
I'm interestedRefer a friend