Cloud Support Engineer
- Warsaw, Poland
Leading Products – Innovative Ideas – Exceptional People ….MicroStrategy, A Dynamic Place to Work!
At MicroStrategy, we are passionate about creating powerful, disruptive technologies that transform how companies do business. Innovative products and ultimately our success are rooted in one driving force—our people. Our casual and flexible environment encourages creativity and collaboration, so you’ll have the opportunity to initiate and contribute to challenging projects, while pursuing your interests and developing, both professionally and personally. Bring us your passion, curiosity, and fresh ideas, and be a part of technology innovation at its best!
- Provide complex and challenging support for MicroStrategy’s Business Intelligence product suite and its underlying technologies
- Develop strong relationships with MicroStrategy customers and partners through daily, high quality interactions during customer project development and production system maintenance
- Lead, coordinate, or find creative and sophisticated solutions to highly complex or high priority problems reported while using MicroStrategy’s product suite through analytical talent and strong troubleshooting abilities
- Work in a strong team environment by interacting with Technical Support Engineer, Senior Technical Support Engineers, Technical Support Specialists, Product Support Managers, and select members of our Technology team to provide unparalleled support to customers in a wide variety of industries
- Prioritize and communicate product defects and enhancements to development teams
- Contribute to the growth of the MicroStrategy Community by creating customer-facing documentation of all technical solutions and product documentation addendums
Research and contribute to Internal Training Programs to enhance Team knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a technical field (Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science)
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- MicroStrategy Platform usage or administration knowledge
- Customer service experience
- Database (SQL, RDBMS) knowledge
- Java, Visual Basic, HTML, XML/XSL, ASP, SQL technologies are a plus
This position supports 24/7 customer service throughout the calendar year. Candidate must be available for shift work including weekends.
MicroStrategy is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet.
MicroStrategy is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us about your interest in employment at 703.848.8600.