Quality Assurance Tester
- Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
Leading Products – Innovative Ideas – Exceptional People ….MicroStrategy, A Dynamic Place to Work!
At MicroStrategy, we are passionate about creating powerful, disruptive technologies that transform how companies do business. Innovative products and ultimately our success are rooted in one driving force—our people. Our casual and flexible environment encourages creativity and collaboration, so you’ll have the opportunity to initiate and contribute to challenging projects, while pursuing your interests and developing, both professionally and personally. Bring us your passion, curiosity, fresh ideas, and be a part of technology innovation at its best.
MicroStrategy is looking for a QA Analysts/Experiential Testers who will be responsible for the end to end testing, quality assurance, and troubleshooting of Enterprise Analytics and Mobile software applications. As a QA Analyst, you will play a key role in testing some of the most complex Analytics applications, in a variety of form factors. You are curious, have a strong focus on the end user and like to tinker with software. Our teams work on the most challenging problems, and apply their critical thinking skills, in combination with their expert knowledge of the MicroStrategy platform, to develop solutions for customer and improve the quality and influence the direction of MicroStrategy’s Enterprise Platform.
- Can create MicroStrategy dashboards, reports and applications with the purpose of testing the end-to-end customer experience
- Provide inbound feedback (ranging from simple steps to comprehensive suggested feature specification) to MicroStrategy Product teams based on feedback and issues from customers
- Report product/customer Defects and User Stories and work with the Product Managers and Product Owners on prioritizing issues in the product roadmap.
- Act as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality
- Work with our SET and Quality teams to determine, negotiate and align on in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications
- Specifying quality requirements of the MicroStrategy product
- Ability to review documentation and provide comprehensive feedback on how to improve the quality and customer experience of working with this knowledge asset
- Recording, analyzing and distributing statistical information about the MicroStrategy product
- Monitoring performance, scalability, and reliability of the MicroStrategy product
Required Experience and Skills:
Motivation, Innovation, Passion, Integrity, Teamwork, Customer-Focus.
You should also bring the following:
To be successful in this role, we expect that qualified candidates will bring the following experience, skills, and attributes to the job:
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Business Administration, Analytics, Information Systems or Information Technology
- Prior experience as a Business Analyst or Business Operations Professional
- 3+ years of experience in a related field with a proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both via email and phone and in person
- Demonstrated experience working with the MicroStrategy Platform
- Understanding of core Business Intelligence/ Data warehousing technology: RDBMS, Web, Client/ Server, OLAP, etc.
- Ability to create dashboards, reports, and applications using MicroStrategy
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Self-driven, motivated and results oriented
MicroStrategy is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
MicroStrategy is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us about your interest in employment at 703.848.8600.