Mobility Services Program Leader
- Tysons, VA, USA
Leading Products – Innovative Ideas – Exceptional People ….MicroStrategy, A Dynamic Place to Work!
At MicroStrategy, we are passionate about creating powerful, disruptive technologies that transform how companies do business. Innovative products and ultimately our success are rooted in one driving force—our people. Our casual and flexible environment encourages creativity and collaboration, so you’ll have the opportunity to initiate and contribute to challenging projects, while pursuing your interests and developing, both professionally and personally. Bring us your passion, curiosity, and fresh ideas, and be a part of technology innovation at its best!
Are you a thought leader and technology leader in the analytics and mobility arena? MicroStrategy is seeking an engaging leader to join our Worldwide Services Program team based in our Washington, D.C. area headquarters. The Services Program Leader for Mobility is responsible for the creation, management and delivery oversight of MicroStrategy's Mobility methodology, best practices, education and defined services solutions. The objective of this role and team is to accelerate and expand customer adoption of MicroStrategy's analytics Mobility platform through delivery of targeted technology assessments, advisory engagements, and role-based training. By doing so, you’ll help empower the world’s largest companies with the analytics and knowledge to transform their business.
- Mobility Expertise and Program adoption is Key
- Define, develop, and manage the roll-out and execution of the Mobility services, including creation and release of methodology, best practices, services advisory, and assessment offerings, along with the associated training, marketing materials, and packaging of Services offerings
- Leverage the Mobility Services Program content to facilitate creation, update, and delivery of internal employee training and certification in coordination with Education Team
- Success is in Customer Engagement
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of MicroStrategy Mobility products and services, and how to apply them to specific customer technology and business needs
- Anticipate future customer needs and incorporate them into goal setting, products, and services
- Oversee all Mobility customer assessments and advisory engagements
- Stay Sharp with Technical Excellence
- Take primary ownership of the implementation and integration of Mobility Services enablement tools and technologies
- Monitor Mobility industry and competitive updates and adjusts priorities as needed
- Manage and lead a select team of Mobility experts and inspire leadership through innovation
- Be Advanced.
- 10+ years of business intelligence/analytics related experience
- 5+ years of MicroStrategy Mobile related experience
- Knowledge of Enterprise Mobile Management (EMM), MicroStrategy Mobile Server and MicroStrategy Mobile Library
- Familiarity with Mobile Iron, Good Dynamic, AirWatch security
- Experience designing, building and deploying MicroStrategy Mobile Applications
- Experience creating stored procedures and transaction reports, and mobile migration packages
- Deep understanding of MicroStrategy schema and experience building MicroStrategy applications
- Familiarity with XCode or Android studio is a plus
- Experience working with wire-framing tools is a plus
- Your Grammar is on Point. Excellent written communication and oral presentation skills
- There is no “i” in Team. 3+ years of management experience with ability to work effectively independently as well as in a team environment
- The Devil is in the Details. Strong analytical skills and the ability to deliver on detail as well as strategy.
- Know your Tech Terms. Ability to quickly grasp and distinctly explain technology and business concepts.
- Intellectual Curiosity. Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in a business, technical, or related field
- Be part of an environment that values being engaged, precise, agile, transparent – and cheerful
- Work with world-class companies that are MicroStrategy customers
- Like to be a part of cutting-edge business practices? This role and team is part of a new strategy to provide better services to our customers
- Stay healthy and collaborate -- enjoy employee perks like daily fitness classes in our onsite gym, and shoot some pool in our employee lounge
MicroStrategy (Nasdaq: MSTR) is a worldwide leader in enterprise analytics and mobility software. A pioneer in the BI and analytics space, MicroStrategy delivers innovative software that empowers people to make better decisions and transform the way they do business. We provide our enterprise customers with world-class software and expert services so they can deploy unique intelligence applications.
MicroStrategy is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
MicroStrategy is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us about your interest in employment at 703.848.8600.