Facilities Associate (Part Time)
- Tysons, VA, USA
Leading Products – Innovative Ideas – Exceptional People ….MicroStrategy, A Dynamic Place to Work!
At MicroStrategy, we are passionate about creating powerful, disruptive technologies that transform how companies do business. Innovative products and ultimately our success are rooted in one driving force—our people. Our casual and flexible environment encourages creativity and collaboration, so you’ll have the opportunity to initiate and contribute to challenging projects, while pursuing your interests and developing, both professionally and personally. Bring us your passion, curiosity, and fresh ideas, and be a part of technology innovation at its best!
The Role: The Facilities Associate is responsible for assisting with the day to day operations of the assigned building or buildings.
- Daily tour of building including checklist of building systems and overall condition of premise
- FedEx Ship Manager Administrator for North American operations
- Office Supply Ordering - Bulk ordering for copy rooms and kitchens
- Assist Facility Specialist with new hire onboarding process
- Interact with, develop, and maintain positive vendor relationships relating to facility and real estate services
- Provide support for new projects which the department is assigned
- Assisting with projects such as reconfiguring buildings, moving office space, and other light facilities functions
- Monitor helpdesk tickets and respond/resolve employee issues
- Responsible for maintaining proper inventory for supplies related to copiers, printers and fax machines for HQ and North American regional offices
- Assist with the inventory and maintenance of existing furniture and equipment
- Stocking of kitchens and copy rooms, includes resupply and inventory
- Clean conference rooms, checking a/v equipment
- Cover/provide support for receptionist as needed
- Cover/provide support for mailroom function when necessary
Required Experience and Skills:
Motivation, Innovation, Passion, Integrity, Teamwork, Customer-Focus.
You should also bring the following:
- Pursuing Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Business, Engineering, or Architecture)
- General knowledge of hand tools
- Strong organizational skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Able to lift 50+ lbs
MicroStrategy is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet.
MicroStrategy is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us about your interest in employment at 703.848.8600.