- Warsaw, Poland
Leading Products – Innovative Ideas – Exceptional People ….MicroStrategy, A Dynamic Place to Work.
At MicroStrategy, we are passionate about creating powerful, disruptive technologies that transform how companies do business. Innovative products and ultimately our success are rooted in one driving force—our people. Our casual and flexible environment encourages creativity and collaboration, so you’ll have the opportunity to initiate and contribute to challenging projects, while pursuing your interests and developing, both professionally and personally. Bring us your passion, curiosity, fresh ideas, and be a part of technology innovation at its best.
Create, edit, and maintain end-user software documentation for our high-performance Business Intelligence Products. Technical Writers work with some of the best minds in the industry while putting their analytical and writing skills to immediate use.
MicroStrategy is expanding its global engineering presence, by establishing a Technology Center in Warsaw, Poland. We are looking for talented individuals to fill a variety of roles within our Technology team to support our Enterprise Assets and SDK teams.
• Work with Product Managers, Developers, and Software Quality Engineers to drive the scope and direction of product end-user documentation
• Writers focus on audience subsets that include basic end users of a Web client, report and project designers, software administrators, database administrators, and developers customizing the software
• Analyze, interpret, compose, and edit information to develop documentation in various media forms
• Gather knowledge about customer documentation needs and product usable polished content
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (for example, computer science); or in English, Professional Writing, or other language-related field. If a non-technical degree, a background in technology is desirable
• 1-3 years of experience writing technical documentation
• Superior writing and skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact frequently with technical research and development personnel
• Ability to work productively in a dynamic, deadline-driven environment
• Ability to problem solve and work independently with minimal supervision, as well as be productive in a collaborative environment
• Strong analytical and logical reasoning skills
• Team-oriented individual, positive attitude, energetic, result & delivery oriented, keen interest on quality and intense attention to detail
• Strong command of the English language, both written and spoken
MicroStrategy is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.