Principal Software Engineer - Web
- Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
Leading Products – Innovative Ideas – Exceptional People ….MicroStrategy, A Dynamic Place to Work!
At MicroStrategy, we are passionate about creating powerful, disruptive technologies that transform how companies do business. Innovative products and ultimately our success are rooted in one driving force—our people. Our casual and flexible environment encourages creativity and collaboration, so you’ll have the opportunity to initiate and contribute to challenging projects, while pursuing your interests and developing, both professionally and personally. Bring us your passion, curiosity, and fresh ideas, and be a part of technology innovation at its best!
- Cooperate with UX & UED to match visual design intent.
- Work with Product Owners to analyze, evaluate and refine feature specifications.
- Work with other SEs in product team to deliver valuable features in fast iterations.
- Be responsible for certain part of MSTR product, to maintain its quality, integrity, efficiency, and reusability.
- Coordinate with quality engineers to share design information and provide testing suggestions.
- Create prototypes and experiment with new technologies to resolve technical risk and provide guidance for production development.
- Evaluate and assimilate new technologies and processes with MSTR development platform and process.
- Share knowledge and support fellow team members in an open, collaborative atmosphere.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven working experience in web programming.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, cross-browser compatibility, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of at least one OOP language, i.e. java, c++, c#, etc.
- Familari with web app bundlers like Webpack, grunt or gulp is a plus.
- Familiar with NodeJS is a plus.
- Familiar with one Java Web framework such as Struts, Spring is a plus.
- Familiar with Mobile Web App development is a plus
- Familiar with Desktop hybrid web app is a plus.
- Good communication skills in English and the ability to work as part of a team.