- 2 Clarke Dr, Cranbury, NJ 08512, USA
MultiMedia Healthcare is comprised of premier platforms that range from animal health, pharma science and medical specialties. MultiMedia Healthcare is dedicated to delivering high quality, timely and trusted information through various resources that include digital and print platforms and live events. MultiMedia Healthcare is part of MJH Life Sciences, which has 8 offices globally. For more information, please visit http://www.mjhassoc.com.
MJH Associates, Inc., provides health care professionals with information and resources they need to stay competitive in their practice and optimize the quality of care for their patients. We are the preferred source of health care daily news and information and are committed to launching innovative platforms and video programming. If you strive to be an expert in your field and thrive when taking risks, then our entrepreneurial, growing company is the place to be. We focus on achieving goals through teamwork and creativity in a fast-paced environment. The ever-changing health care communications industry requires us to stay ahead of the curve to create new ways of improving quality of life through health care communications, live events, and medical education. Our state-of-the-art corporate headquarters, located in Cranbury, New Jersey, promotes collaboration among employees to develop new ideas to keep MJH Associates, Inc. as the industry leader in health care communications. We offer our employees countless opportunities for on-the-job training and professional development, and the ability to make a difference in the health care industry. We strive to create a culture that values dedication, hard work, collaborative events and community involvement.
The Production Rep works cross-functionally with creative design/layout, operations, sales, printers and other teams within the organization to receive, collect and distribute magazine print production specifications.
This position is key in delivering accurate and timely printing specifications for our publications.
Production reporting (80%):
- Follow milestone dates on production schedules
- Receipt of client insertion orders to build the issue print specifications
- Monitor incoming creative assets
- Receipt of final book map from creative/production layout
- Analysis of the final book map/client insertion orders to prepare the final print specifications
- Deliver accurate and on time print specifications to printer
- Coordinate with printer on changes/approvals
- Provide advertiser split instructions to internal team
- Reconcile printer invoice with print specifications
- Electronic archive of printer invoice and specifications
- Coordinate with design/production layout on annual production schedules
- Bachelor’s degree: proven work, educational/professional experience with project management
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft office products (Excel, Word) as well as prove analytical and reporting skills
- Demonstrated organization skills, attention to detail and work independently to manage multiple responsibilities and meet all deadlines
- Outstanding problem solver with excellent customer services skills handling matters in a courteous and timely manner with outstanding written and oral communications
- A team player with the ability to work in an evolving fast-paced environment
MJH Associates, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. All employees of MJH Associates, Inc. are employed “At Will.” This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice.