B2B Marketing Director
- 2 Clarke Dr, Cranbury, NJ 08512, USA
MultiMedia Healthcare is comprised of premier platforms that range from animal health, pharma science and medical specialties. MultiMedia Healthcare is dedicated to delivering high quality, timely and trusted information through various resources that include digital and print platforms and live events. MultiMedia Healthcare is part of MJH Life Sciences, which has 8 offices globally. For more information, please visit http://www.mjhassoc.com.
MJH Associates, Inc., provides health care professionals with information and resources they need to stay competitive in their practice and optimize the quality of care for their patients. We are the preferred source of health care daily news and information and are committed to launching innovative platforms and video programming. If you strive to be an expert in your field and thrive when taking risks, then our entrepreneurial, growing company is the place to be. We focus on achieving goals through teamwork and creativity in a fast-paced environment. The ever-changing health care communications industry requires us to stay ahead of the curve to create new ways of improving quality of life through health care communications, live events, and medical education. Our state-of-the-art corporate headquarters, located in Cranbury, New Jersey, promotes collaboration among employees to develop new ideas to keep MJH Associates, Inc. as the industry leader in health care communications. We offer our employees countless opportunities for on-the-job training and professional development, and the ability to make a difference in the health care industry. We strive to create a culture that values dedication, hard work, collaborative events and community involvement.
Reporting into the VP, Corporate Communications & B2B Marketing the Marketing Director will direct all B2B marketing functions for key brands within the MJH Life Sciences’ division to drive profitable and sustainable growth in support of our strategic business plan. This position will play an integral role in growing brand awareness and increasing market penetration for all agency businesses. Our ideal candidate will have extensive marketing experience and a comprehensive knowledge of branding. The position is responsible for the planning, development, implementation, and evaluation of B2B marketing strategies, marketing communications, and liaise with public relations teams, for external and internal efforts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive B2B growth of key MJH Life Sciences brands by building relevant tools, developing and executing marketing campaigns to build client retention and foster industry reputation.
- Create high-impact, go to market strategy to support our sales process by developing marketing collateral and industry presentations, thought-leadership, etc.
- Engage with key stakeholders among the executive team to drive successful product and campaign launches and ongoing profitable sales growth.
- Build brand awareness and primary demand creation including social media, search engine optimization, mass emails, and other traditional marketing sources.
- Create and maintain content and digital assets to use and leverage across relevant brands.
- Develop marketing budget and track ROI.
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify key business needs and opportunities.
- Be on top of trends of the market and direct the market research efforts of the company.
- Think strategically and contribute to new ideas and best practices.
- 7+ years’ experience in senior marketing roles with B2B experience.
- Proven expertise and success in traditional and non-traditional marketing communication elements (print and digital advertising, public relations, social media, search engine optimization, mass emails, trade shows, events, webinars, etc.)
- Experience building, nurturing and retaining a productive and engaged team.
- Comfortable and effective interacting with senior management and key stakeholders
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills; customer focused; adaptive to change; strategic and tactical.
- Knowledge / experience with healthcare advertising a plus.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree required and MBA a plus
MJH Associates, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. All employees of MJH Associates, Inc. are employed “At Will.” This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice.